Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Reese's or Kit Kat's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reese's or Kit Kat's

    Reese's hands down.
    I can eat those bite sized ones by the handfull!

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reese's or Kit Kat's

    I love the white chocolate Kit Kats
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reese's or Kit Kat's

    Reese's are the best.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reese's or Kit Kat's

    Reese's
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reese's or Kit Kat's

    Reese's are the best.

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Reese's or Kit Kat's

    The p-nut butter raises the nutritional value of the "snack" break to where I can almost justify it as a diet food. Only I usually smear'em with p-nut butter again and eat 6 or 8 at a time. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Good thing I like DIET dew. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reese's or Kit Kat's

    Reeses. No contest
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •